In October and November, Sieda Community Action will hold our fourth quarter Community Relations Group meetings in our seven counties. The quarterly meetings aim to increase public awareness of Sieda’s current programs and help Sieda learn more about the needs of the communities and citizens we serve.
Our next session of the Community Relations Group will feature a presentation about our Behavioral Health and Treatment Services program at Sieda Community Action. Lisa Guest and Kim Kelly will be presenting on our prevention programs and treatment services we offer in our ten county Behavioral Health service area. The Behavioral Health and Treatment Program Director, Suzette Van Vark, will be available to answer any questions you may have about our treatment services following the presentation.
Along with the presentation, there will be a discussion about the current needs of people with low-incomes and a time for everyone to share what’s going on in the community.
The meetings will be held from 12:00 – 1:00pm at the following locations:
- October 27 – Appanoose County, Centerville City Hall
- October 28 – Keokuk County, Sigourney City Hall
- November 3 – Van Buren County, Keosauqua Community Service Center
- November 4 – Mahaksa County, Oskaloosa Iowa State Extension Office
- November 7 – Wapello County, Ottumwa Sieda Community Action
- November 9 – Davis County, Bloomfield, Southern Iowa Electric Co-op
- November 10 – Jefferson County, Fairfield, McElhinney House
The Community Relation Group meetings are open to any who wish to attend, and everyone who attends will be able to fully participate in the conversation. For more information and to RSVP, please contact Luke Ridout at email@example.com or 641.682.8741.