Sieda Community Action: Behavioral Health and Treatment Services is hosting a series of conversations on the opioid crisis throughout Southern Iowa in August and September. Sieda wants to hear from professionals and the public on ways the opioid crisis has impacted communities and what we and our communities can do to combat the rise in opioid abuse, overdoses, and deaths. The events are open to the public so join us for the conversation in your community.
- Thursday, September 7th, 11am – 12pm in Van Buren County, Van Buren Hospital (Community Service Building) 304 Franklin St
- Wednesday, August 30th, 2017 1pm – 2pm in Mahaska County, ISU Extension, 212 North I St, Oskaloosa
- Friday, September 8th at 11am to 12pmin Wayne County, Sieda office, 111 North Main St., Corydon
- Friday, September 8th at 1pm to 2pm in Lucas County, Sieda office, 115 South Main St., Chariton
- Monday, September 11th at 11am to 12pm in Wapello County, Sieda office, 725 West Second Street, Ottumwa
- Monday, September 11th at 1pm to 2pm in Monroe County, Sieda office, 1801 South B Street, Albia