Classes are canceled due to Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Do you often feel frustrated when attempts to discipline and teach children good behavior are ineffective and lead to family disagreements? Family issues such as…
- Back Talking
- Peer Pressure
- School Troubles
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Lack of Communication
- Chorus & Family Rules
- Step-Parent or Sibling Conflicts
- Technology Concerns
Plus many more topics.
This group will provide you with skills to use with your family to promote good, healthy relationships.
Classes each Friday in March. At the Oskaloosa Public Library, Room D from 10 am to Noon.
March 6 March 13
March 20 March 27
- Classes are for Mahaska and Wapello County parents, of any age child.
- Lessons are focused for parents of 14 to 17 year-olds.
- Refreshments available during class.
- Gift card for completing the classes.
To enroll or for more information call 641-682-8741 extension 165 or 166.