Sieda Community Action is now accepting applications for the position of Counselor I. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Working under the general supervision of the Assistant Director/Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing individual and group counseling, case management, assessment and evaluations, comprehensive treatment plan development, and discharge planning with clients. Certification from the Iowa Board of Certification is required within 6 months of employment. Sieda Community Action is an EEO/AA employer.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill, and/or ability required to be considered for this position.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a human service-related field.
- One year of experience in a counseling-related position is preferred, but not required.
- Requires moderate level computer knowledge and experience, the ability to use program software applications with minimal training, and can perform simple maintenance to keep computers operational.
- Must be able to pass a criminal/child and dependent adult abuse background check.
- The salary range is $$17.00 – 19.98.
- This position allows for part-time telework from home.
Deadline: Friday, February 3, 2023
For additional information please contact:
Assistant Director/Clinical Supervisor