Applications are now being accepted for the position of Head Start Nutrition Assistant. This is a full-time position (36 hours per week) with benefits and is based in our Jefferson County Head Start site.
The Nutrition Aide position is responsible for implementing the center’s meal service and nutrition program.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill, and/or ability required to be considered for this position.
Requires completion of high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- The Head Start Nutrition Aide position requires one year work experience. Experience in a food service setting and/or Preschool or Child Care setting is preferred. Current ServSafe certification also preferred.
- Requires basic level computer knowledge and experience to perform basic data entry functions.
- Requires moderate level computer knowledge and experience with Windows based operating system.
- Must collect, enter, and update data into ChildPlus.net an existing Head Start management program with minimal training.
- Must perform simple maintenance to keep computers operational.
Deadline: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 4:30pm
For additional information please contact:
Sieda Child Development Administrative Assistant
641-682-8741 ext. 140