Sieda is currently accepting applications for a full-time (40 hrs/wk) Center Supervisor for the Cardinal Preschool/Sieda Head Start Partnership.
The Center Supervisor position has the overall responsibility for assuring a quality Head Start Program that meets state licensing regulations, and Head Start Program Performance Standards through regular, consistent monitoring of day-to-day operations. Is responsible for providing resources, support, supervision, and coaching for county staff, including teachers, teacher assistants, nutrition assistants, and substitutes. Sieda Community Action is an EEO/AA employer.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill, and/or ability required to be considered for this position.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or in a related field. Coursework equivalent to a major relating to Early Childhood Education preferred.
- The Head Start Center Supervisor position requires previous experience in a Preschool or Child Care setting.
- Minimum of two years formal supervisory experience required.
- Requires moderate level computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs, Google docs, and Gmail.
- Requires moderate level computer knowledge and experience with Windows based operating system.
- Must collect, enter, and update data into ChildPlus.net an existing Head Start management program with minimal training.
- Must collect, enter, and update data into Teaching Strategies GOLD an existing online early childhood assessment program with minimal training.
- Must perform simple maintenance to keep computers operational.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and complete a physical examination
- Salary range for this position is $18.75-$22.03 based on education and experience.
This position is open until filled. If interested please complete the online application. Please include a resume and cover letter (optional) with the application. Click to view the complete Job Description .
For additional information please contact:
Tamara Wheaton or Katie Thompson
Sieda Child Development Administrative Assistants