Sieda is currently accepting applications for a full-time Support Specialist in our Behavioral Health and Treatment Services Unit.
SUMMARY: The position provides general assistance to the Behavioral Health & Treatment Services Unit for the ten-county service area; with specific responsibilities in the areas of receptionist duties, secretarial functions, data entry, and persons served billing activities. The position requires the processing and maintenance of confidential information for persons served, third-party payees, and referral sources.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill, and/or ability required to be considered for this position.
- The position requires a High School Diploma.
- Requires a minimum of one year of secretarial experience.
- Requires moderate level computer knowledge and experience, has the ability to use existing program software applications with minimal training, and can perform simple maintenance to keep computers operational.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record background check.
- The salary range for this position is $11.57-13.59 based on education and experience.
Deadline: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, at 4:30.
For additional information please contact:
Assistant Director/Clinical Supervisor