Applications are now being accepted for the position of Head Start Nutrition Aide. This is a part-time position, 36 hours per week, with benefits and is based in the Wapello County at our Pickwick location.
The Nutrition Aide position is responsible for implementing the center’s meal service and nutrition program.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill, and/or ability required to be considered for this position.
- Requires completion of high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- The Head Start Nutrition Aide position requires previous experience in a Preschool or Child Care setting, one year preferred.
- Requires moderate level computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs, including, but not limited to, Word, Outlook, and Lync.
- Requires moderate level computer knowledge and experience with Windows based operating system.
- Must collect, enter, and update data into ChildPlus.net an existing Head Start management program with minimal training.
- Must perform simple maintenance to keep computers operational.
To fill out an application please click on the following link https://www.sieda.org/application-for-employment/ or to view complete job description. Please include resume & cover letter with application.
Deadline: Friday, December 21, 2018 by 4:00 p.m..
For additional information please contact:
Sieda Child Development Assistant Director
641-682-8741 ext. 149