Sieda’s Neighborhood Resource Centers are multi-service centers housing most, if not all, of the services provided by the agency in that county. The Resource Center’s Community Action Specialist provides
- Information and referral to all Sieda Programs
- Energy Assistance and Weatherization Applications
- Assistance with utility issues
- Budget counseling
- Low income housing applications and advocacy
- Tax and rent rebate referral to other community services
- Crisis advocacy.
Other direct Sieda services are provided in the Center by the Parents As Teachers program, Substance Abuse Counselors and the Family Development and Self-Sufficiency (FaDSS) Specialist.
Neighborhood Resource Centers are located in each of the counties served by Sieda. Each Resource Center is managed by a Community Action Specialist.