Sieda Community Action Behavioral Health and Treatment Services offer problem gambling services.
- Crisis counseling to address immediate concerns
- Assessment services to determine the scope of the issues
- Counseling for individuals, couples, and families
The program is designed for the individual who:
- Is experiencing an increase in the size or frequency of bets
- Goes gambling with increasing frequency
- Gambles to win back what he/she has lost (known as chasing)
Costs: Iowa residents are eligible for services on a sliding fee scale. Medicaid and other insurances accepted.