Sieda Behavioral Health & Treatment Services Unit is partnering with United Community Services Healthcare offering MAT. MAT can help clients recover from addictions, including opioids or alcohol. The treatment program offers a combination of UCS Healthcare provided medication and Sieda’s counseling services.
MAT uses a variety of medication for treatment of alcohol or opioid use disorders.
Through MAT persons served:
- Have reduced cravings & withdrawal symptoms
- Improved symptoms & functioning
- Improved quality time with family & friends
- Increased employment & work opportunities
- Decreased hospitalization
- Increased housing stability
Call for more information or to schedule an appointment
MAT Dosing Hours and Location
310 West Main, Ottumwa
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Sunday & Major Holidays: Closed
Services are available for anyone living in these counties but they will have to travel for dosing: