Sieda Behavioral Health & Treatment Services Unit is partnering with United Community Services Healthcare offering MAT. MAT can help clients recover from addictions, including opioids or alcohol. The treatment program offers a combination of UCS Healthcare provided medication and Sieda’s counseling services.
MAT uses a variety of medication for treatment of alcohol or opioid use disorders.
Through MAT persons served:
- Have reduced cravings & withdrawal symptoms
- Improved symptoms & functioning
- Improved quality time with family & friends
- Increased employment & work opportunities
- Decreased hospitalization
- Increased housing stability