Sieda Behavioral Health and Treatment Services are currently accepting applications for a full-time Mental Health Therapist I.
Working under the general supervision of the Assistant Director/Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing individual, couples, and family counseling, case management, assessment, comprehensive treatment plan development, and discharge planning. The duties of the Mental Health Therapist will include ongoing maintenance of persons served file documentation, written and verbal communications with internal and external sources, and building relationships with external referral sources.
- Obtain a professional independent license that requires ongoing CEUs, either an LMSW or a temporary LMHC in the state of Iowa.
- This position is considered a mandatory reporter of child abuse and required to hold a valid training certification.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill, and/or ability required to be considered for this position.
- Requires Master’s Degree in counseling or social work field and be eligible for Iowa State licensure.
- None required
- Requires moderate level computer knowledge and experience, has the ability to use existing program software applications with minimal training, and can perform simple maintenance to keep computers operational, including the ability to use all unit computer software systems proficiently.
- The salary range for this position is $45,000-$52,800/year and is commensurate with education and experience.
Deadline: Friday, May 26th, 2023
To fill out an application please complete the online application or view the complete job description.
For additional information please contact:
Assistant Director/Clinical Supervisor